Financial and Scholarship Information
Please review the following information. Contact Maura Whittemore at CASE@bridgew.edu or 508.531.2575 with any questions or concerns.
For our winter and summer science programs, a limited number of scholarships are available to students who demonstrate academic merit and significant financial need. To apply for a scholarship, students must first register online using the scholarship registration option and then submit the teacher evaluation by the deadline for the desired program.
The scholarship deadline for the winter program is January 15, 2019.
The scholarship deadline for the summer program is June 14, 2019.
Applications for scholarships will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please submit applications promptly. A scholarship registration payment of $25 per class will be due to the time of registration. If the student is not accepted into the class, the registration payment will be refunded.
In order to be sure a scholarship application is reviewed by the scholarship committee, please complete the following steps:
- Register for a class using the scholarship registration option on the Registration Website.
- Complete the online Teacher Evaluation.
Please note: All steps must be completed and submitted prior to the scholarship application deadline for your selected program in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- A full refund will be issued if written cancellation is received more than one month prior to the start of the course.
- A 50% refund will be issued if written cancellation is received less than one month but more than two weeks prior to the start of the course.
- There will be no refund issued in the event of cancellation within two weeks of the start of the course.
- For the Winter Science Academy only: In the case of inclement weather, a refund will be issued at a per diem rate of $81.25.