The Center for the Advancement of STEM Education
Financial and Scholarship Information
Please review the following information. Contact Maura Whittemore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.531.2575 with any questions or concerns.
For our winter and summer science programs, a limited number of scholarships are available to students who demonstrate academic merit and significant financial need. To apply for a scholarship, students must first register online using the scholarship registration option and then submit a complete scholarship application by the deadline for the desired program. The scholarship application deadline for the Summer Science Academy is April 1, 2018.
Applications for scholarships will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please submit applications promptly. A scholarship registration payment of $25 per class will be due to the time of registration. If the student is not accepted into the class, the registration payment will be refunded.
In order to be sure a scholarship application is reviewed by the scholarship committee, please complete the following steps:
- Register for a class using the scholarship registration option on the Registration Website.
- The online: Student Application.
- The online: Teacher Evaluation.
- Download, complete, and submit (by mail or electronically) the Financial Forms.
Please note: All steps must be completed and submitted prior to the scholarship application deadline for your selected program in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- A full refund will be issued if written cancellation is received more than one month prior to the start of the course.
- A 50% refund will be issued if written cancellation is received less than one month but more than two weeks prior to the start of the course.
- There will be no refund issued in the event of cancellation within two weeks of the start of the course.
- For the Winter Science Academy only: In the case of inclement weather, a refund will be issued at a per diem rate of $81.25.