Mission and Vision
The Bridge Partnership provides students, beginning in middle school, with a three summer experience at BSU along with year round academic support throughout high school.
The Bridge Partnership is committed to advancing the educational potential of underserved youth from Brockton and New Bedford by providing summer academic enrichment as well as year-round individual educational case management and support.
The Bridge Partnership is a strengths-based collaboration among students, families, schools, Bridgewater State University, and the local community to enhance the success of each participant in high school and beyond.
Our vision is:
for each BP student to have access to all of the opportunities, supports and positive relationships they need to succeed in high school and beyond;
for each BP student to have advocates who are fully committed to their educational success;
for each BP student to be empowered to make informed and appropriate college and career decisions.
- Secondary success for all Bridge participants
- Completion of high school credential (diploma or equivalent)
- Informed appropriate plan for post secondary education or career
- For those participants with post secondary education plans
- Post secondary enrollment within 2 years
- Completion of post secondary credential