Correspondence Proctoring Service
BSU Testing Services offers a secure environment for private proctoring. Our facilities are suitable for both paper & pencil and web-based testing for candidates who require a proctored exam. We subscribe to and uphold the National College Testing Association's (NCTA) professional standards and guidelines. We also participate in the NCTA's Consortium of College Testing Centers referral service.
Correspondence exams cost $35 per exam, due when you arrive to take the exam. For payment, we accept:
- Electronic check
Schedule Your Exam
Correspondence exams are offered six days a week, Monday through Saturday, at any point during our office hours. Reschedule requests must be made at least 48 hours prior to your test time. You can schedule an exam in the following ways:
5 Steps to Arranging a Proctored Exam with our Office:
Schedule an appointment with our office. You can do so by calling us at 508-531-1780 during our office hours, or by using our online scheduling tool. Please note that to schedule an appointment, we first need logistical details about the exam so that we can determine if our center is able to administer it.
Inform the institution/organization who is providing your exam that you have scheduled an appointment with Bridgewater State University Testing Services. You should also provide them with our phone number (508-531-1780), mailing address (see "Contact Info"), and e-mail address (email@example.com) so that they can verify our ability to deliver the test and provide us with exam delivery instructions.
Your institution should then contact us and mail/e-mail any of the following items needed for your test:
- any proctor pre-approval forms;
- test information and guidelines;
- candidate ID requirements;
- instructions on how to return the exam (if applicable);
- technology requirements (if applicable);
- supplemental materials (if applicable);
- exam password(s) (if applicable);
- the exam itself (if paper & pencil).
Once we receive the exam and all required documentation, you are ready for test day. We ask that you call 24 hours before your appointment to verify that we have your test on file.
- At this point, connect with your sponsoring institution to ensure that you have all required identification and documentation. If your test is to be returned via mail, and your institution is not providing a return envelope, be sure to bring a pre-paid envelope with you on test day.