Test Scoring Software
Available in the Educational Resource Center on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library:
- BASC II – Behavioral Assessment System for Children, 2nd ed.
- K-TEA II – Kaufman Test of Education Achievement, 2nd ed.
- Key Math 3
- PPVT-4 – Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test, 4th ed.
- WAIS III – Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, 3rd ed.
- WIAT II – Wechsler Individual Achievement Test, 2nd ed.
- WIAT III – Wechsler Individual Achievement Test, 3rd ed.
- WISC IV – Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, 4th ed.
- WMS III – Wechsler Memory Scale, 3rd ed.
- WJ III NU Compuscore – Woodcock Johnson, Normative Update, 3rd ed. (cognitive and achievement tests)
- WJ III RDB – Woodcock Johnson, 3rd ed., Reading Diagnostic Battery
Note that the staff of the ERC can provide only limited assistance with the scoring software. You will need to address most questions to your professors.