One Button Studio
Do you need to create a video presentation?
Maxwell Library has equipped room L113 as a “one button” studio in order to provide university students, faculty and staff with access to easy-to-use video recording equipment. It is recommended that you are ready to produce your recording when you request the room.
- BSU faculty, staff, and students requesting the use of L113 must have a valid Bridgewater State University identification card.
- No food or drink is allowed in the room.
- The room can be used for one hour. (No extensions or renewals)
- Overdue fines apply and accrue at $1.00 per minute.
- The room is available on a first-come/first-served basis. No reservations.
- The room and a key to it may be checked out at Circulation Services on the first floor. (Two dry markers, an eraser, a presentation remote, a projector remote, and a flash drive will also be provided.)
- The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property
- The user who requested the room and the key is responsible for returning the key to Circulation Services. The key must be returned at the designated time.
- If the key is lost, a $50.00 replacement fee will be charged.
User Responsibility Statement:
- The person who checks out the room accepts full responsibility for any damage incurred while the room is in his/her custody. The user responsible for the room is strongly encouraged to inspect the room and report any pre-existing damage to the room itself, the furniture, and the equipment.
- If the computer and/or other equipment is damaged because of carelessness or improper use, a replacement fee will be assessed based upon the extent of damage.
- Bridgewater State University is not responsible for the content recorded and/or created using the equipment in the One Button Studio.